Monday, April 6, 2015

I Am So Glad I Got Cash for My House

I was so glad that I was able to get cash for my house. My future looked incredibly bleak for a while there. I had lost my job and had absolutely no income coming in. I was devastated because I was not able to provide for my children. I didn’t know where the money was going to come from to pay the mortgage and the rest of my bills. It’s been an incredibly sad couple of months for me. Without a steady income, I didn’t know how much longer I was going to be able to keep up with all of my expenses. I needed to buy clothing for the kids, food for everyone and pay utilities. I thought for sure that I was headed for foreclosure. I definitely didn’t know how to make ends meet.

Thankfully, I was able to find a company to buy my house for cash. I used the house cash to pay off the bills, including the past due mortgage. I had enough money left over to afford the rent on a small apartment in a neighborhood close to my children’s school. I am so glad that there are companies out there willing to pay cash for houses. The cash house buyers definitely helped my family out in a pinch. If you need to sell a home quickly consider using a cash house buyer. These buyers are great at helping Chicago area families get quick house sales. I am so grateful that I was able to find a great company to buy my home for cash. Now all I need to do is to find a new job and my life will be back on track. I’m hoping that I will find work soon so that I will be able to afford being a home owner again. I definitely miss having a home but maybe someday soon I’ll be able to live in one again. That’s the American dream, to be a homeowner. I look forward to getting out of poverty and standing on my own two feet once again. I can’t wait until I get a more reliable income. My kids will be so proud of me then. 

cash for my house

No comments:

Post a Comment