Friday, April 3, 2015

How to Get Cash For My House Chicago

I was able to get cash for my house Chicago sellers because I simply wouldn’t give up. I desperately needed to sell my home. I lived well beyond my means. I was tricked into buying a beautiful 5 bedroom 3 bath home by a banker who assured me that I could afford the payments. The problem was, I didn’t read the fine print. I didn’t realize that my payments would balloon over time. Soon I could no longer afford my mortgage payments. To make matters worse, I was laid off from my job as a school teacher. I had no savings and no money coming in. Things were pretty awful for me and my family. Fortunately, my husband still had a job. With his income we scraped together enough money to pay the mortgage every month, but we kept falling further and further behind on our other bills. Then we started paying the mortgage later and later. First we were only a couple of weeks late, then we were a month behind. Then we were two months behind. Finally, we received a notice that the bank was going to foreclose on our house. We were devastated. I tried my best to apply to every possible teaching job but was unable to get an interview. I just didn’t know what to do.

Just as I was about to give up hope, I saw an advertisement online for cash house buyers. I researched the company online and saw that they were a legitimate business. I called them right away because I definitely wanted them to buy my house for cash. Thanks to the house cash buyers I was able to get cash for my house Chicago area buyers. I was able to have a quick house sale and avoid foreclosure. My husband and I paid off our debts after we were able to sell property fast and bought a much more affordable home in a thriving neighborhood. After coming so close to foreclosure my husband and I definitely learned our lesson. We became more careful with our money and didn’t live beyond our means. 

cash for my house Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment